Saturday 13 October 2012

Personalized Cookies

Personalized Cookies

After receiving a bachelor’s degree in psychology from the University of Oklahoma, I worked for years as a legal secretary before raising a daughter and son. With the kids older, I was looking for something creative and fun to do…and the art of cookie decorating soon became my passion. Within a short time I was happily designing cookies for holidays, bridal showers, birthday parties and corporate events.  A career highlight was being featured in Teen Vogue!  In honor of New York Fashion week I created “shoes” from Dolce Gabbana, Miu Miu and Dries Van Noten. Check out the Teen Vogue blog post.

Personalized Cookies

Personalized Cookies

Personalized Cookies

Personalized Cookies

Personalized Cookies

Personalized Cookies

Personalized Cookies

Personalized Cookies

Personalized Cookies

No comments:

Post a Comment