Saturday 13 October 2012

Wedding Cake Boxes

Wedding Cake Boxes

So today my future mother-in-law, who is a spectacular woman (Barbara if you’re reading this that’s for you , told me that she was thinking about the psychology behind being a pastry chef, in particular a cake designer. Barbara is a deeply intuitive person, so obviously I listened eagerly to her assessment. She said that my job not only brings me personal joy because of the love of my job, but it brings happiness to others’ parties and celebrations. My cakes become a sort of celebration centerpiece which makes me indirectly a part of each and every celebration. 

Wedding Cake Boxes

Wedding Cake Boxes

Wedding Cake Boxes

Wedding Cake Boxes

Wedding Cake Boxes

Wedding Cake Boxes

Wedding Cake Boxes

Wedding Cake Boxes

Wedding Cake Boxes

No comments:

Post a Comment