Tuesday 30 October 2012

Funeral Poems

Funeral Poems

Bereavement, or grieving, is a psychological process consisting of five key stages: denial, anger, bargaining, depression and acceptance. The length of time it takes people to advance through these stages and to ultimately accept the passing of the dead can vary greatly, and some people have great difficulty in accepting the loss of somebody close to them. Funeral services usually help to give people a time to mourn the passing of the dead and bring together the family and friends of the deceased to deal with the loss together. 

Funeral Poems

Funeral Poems

Funeral Poems

Funeral Poems

Funeral Poems

Funeral Poems

Funeral Poems

Funeral Poems

Funeral Poems

 

1 comment:

  1. I enjoyed reading these funeral poems. I presume the format chosen is so others won't steal them, correct? I struggle with the format of my poems, yet continue to provide them free with attribution. I welcome you to read my funeral and sympathy poems. Hopefully you find value in them. =]

    ReplyDelete