Thursday 1 November 2012

Collared Dogfish

Collared Dogfish

Served from a Fatheads growler into a chalice. The color is quite lime green, with a green/white head on it and a nice lingering bubbly head. The smell has a nice bready malty note to it. The taste has that same bready malt melded very nicely with the noble hop bite that shows up to say hello, but never becomes overwhelming...as far as I know, I don't really notice anything in the flavor from the spirilina, but I've never had it before, so I couldn't really say for sure. Mouthfeel, however, has the slightest bit of almost a sliminess from that algae, but otherwise is nice and solid. As for drinkability, this is fairly nice and I'd look forward to it again.  

Collared Dogfish

Collared Dogfish

Collared Dogfish

Collared Dogfish

Collared Dogfish

Collared Dogfish

Collared Dogfish

Collared Dogfish

Collared Dogfish

 

No comments:

Post a Comment