Thursday 1 November 2012

Dorado

Dorado

My treatment philosophy includes valuing individual strengths, client resiliency, a contextual and systemic view, and community support. I offer positive therapy relationships and an integrative approach to therapy, with a focus on the best interests and needs of each individual client. Much of my work has been with people who have suffered significant loss and trauma. I strongly believe that people who experience traumatic injuries have a host of internal resources that allow them to create hope, build an orientation to include a positive future, and trust in others again. My goal is to be present and supportive throughout each client�s journey to better health and wellness.

Dorado

Dorado

Dorado

Dorado

Dorado

Dorado

Dorado

Dorado

Dorado

No comments:

Post a Comment