Wednesday 24 October 2012

Tyger

Tyger

 I work with men and women who are confused or dissatisfied with their lives and who are looking for a safe place to discuss these personal concerns. Whether you are seeking individual therapy or couples counseling, I listen carefully to what you have to say while working collaboratively to address your individual needs.
I have experience working with a diverse clientele but have a special interest and advanced training in men's issues, LGBTQ concerns, and sexual assault/trauma. In addition, I am an adjunct faculty member at the George Washington University and a volunteer for HealthRight International, a global human rights organization.If you would like to learn more about me, visit me at www.DupontTherapy.com. For additional information about my therapeutic style and approach, I would encourage you to check out my blog on this website: http://www.psychologytoday.com/blog/therapy-matters. Don't hesitate to contact me should you have further questions.

Tyger

Tyger

Tyger

Tyger

Tyger

Tyger

Tyger

Tyger

Tyger

 

No comments:

Post a Comment