Saturday 3 November 2012

Kiak

Kiak

  I'm not a mormon because of the way I was raised, I'm a mormon because I choose to be a Mormon. Even though I was born into this church, I've had to make decisons about what to believe. I believe that each one of us is a child of God and that each of us has a purpose. I believe that families can be together forever through God's plan. I believe that in a world of shifting morals someone has to take a stand, and my way of doing that is by being a devout member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints. I believe commandments don't restrict us, but they free us from the woes and guilt of sin. I choose to follow commandments so that one day I can return to live with God, and his son Jesus Christ once more.

Kiak

Kiak

Kiak

Kiak

Kiak

Kiak

Kiak

Kiak

Kiak

 

No comments:

Post a Comment