Saturday 3 November 2012

Sealline

Sealline

  I used this for my Iphone 3gs and now for my Motorola Atrix 4G, which is basically the same dimensions. I jumped in the pool with it after wakeboarding all day and it sat in my pocket for about a minute before I realized. It fits snug which I like bc it fits in your pocket easily, as my pool endeavor shows it's comfy. The loops help me mount it to my boat to use my phone as a marine GPS with the Navonics app. I have had two friends who have boats who lost their cells in the past couple years. They never take the time to put them in anything and have spend hundreds bc of being lazy.While fishing/ river rafting in the NW, I attach the pouch to the rafting frame.

Sealline

Sealline

Sealline

Sealline

Sealline

Sealline

Sealline

Sealline

Sealline

 

No comments:

Post a Comment