Tuesday 30 October 2012

Thanksgiving Poems

Thanksgiving Poems

 I’m devoting my Sunday blog posts to the topic of Learning Through Experience. This will very often mean Learning From Mistakes, and talking about mistakes and errors in general, including my own. It will also include the reflecting upon and valuing of all sorts of experiences.

This past Friday morning I took the train to work. My odd schedule usually requires that I drive, and that makes the train a treat for me. 

Thanksgiving Poems

Thanksgiving Poems

Thanksgiving Poems

Thanksgiving Poems

Thanksgiving Poems

Thanksgiving Poems

Thanksgiving Poems

Thanksgiving Poems

Thanksgiving Poems

1 comment:

  1. Hi
    Thanks a lots for share this kind of information here i like it and i share with my friends also.
    Thanksgiving Quotes 2014
    Thanksgiving Wallpaper 2014

    ReplyDelete