Saturday 13 October 2012

Bridal Shower Prizes

Bridal Shower Prizes

Hi there!  I won a gift for a game we played at my friend's daughter's bridal shower.  I was told that the gift should have gone to the bride but not until we left the shower.  What is the correct etiquette when you win a prize at a bridal shower or any other shower for that matter?  Please help.  I want to do the right thing.  Thanks!! Dear Carol, thank you for your inquiry in bridal shower etiquette.  Carol, I must say I am confused.  You were told you won a gift then after you left you were told it was a mistake and meant for the bride.  My question is did they inadvertently give you the wrong gift?Now on the other hand, if you were given a prize that you won, it should be yours.  I have never heard anyone win a prize and to only be told no, it did not belong to them.  What are they thinking?  The thing to do in this case if you were told it belongs to the bride is to graciously return the gift.

Bridal Shower Prizes

Bridal Shower Prizes

Bridal Shower Prizes

Bridal Shower Prizes

Bridal Shower Prizes

Bridal Shower Prizes

Bridal Shower Prizes

Bridal Shower Prizes

Bridal Shower Prizes

No comments:

Post a Comment