Saturday 13 October 2012

Cheap Tea Cups

Cheap Tea Cups

In Germany, when I was a child, relatives used to give us ‘Sammeltassen’ as a present.  A set of Cup, Saucer and Plate. They all had individual designs, hence the phrase which literally means ‘collection of cups’. Never quite understood what a 10 year old child is supposed to do with a collection of odd cups and plates. On birthdays and special occasions, my mum used to set the table with them in the afternoon for coffee and cake and of course they all broke eventually.  Now I quite like the idea of a collection of pretty cups and am hankering after these sets from PiP Studio Aren’t they gorgeous? Item on my embossing ‘to do’ list: Get in touch with my inner PiP Studio designer and create paper versions of their fabulous designs.

Cheap Tea Cups

Cheap Tea Cups

Cheap Tea Cups

Cheap Tea Cups

Cheap Tea Cups

Cheap Tea Cups

Cheap Tea Cups

Cheap Tea Cups

Cheap Tea Cups

No comments:

Post a Comment