Saturday 20 October 2012

Cystic Fybrosis

Cystic Fybrosis

At our first meeting, I will ask you to tell me about your problems and I will listen to you in a sympathetic, non-judgmental way and together we can agree on the best way forward.  The ultimate aim is to help YOU better understand and cope with your problems.  Sometimes this can be done quite quickly in a few sessions and at other times treatment may last for several months.  Usually, people come for a 50 minute session once a week but if you live a long way away we can arrange something that best suits you.I work as part of the wider multidisciplinary team but anything you tell me remains confidential unless you want the team to know.  It is only under very particular and rare circumstances that I might need to talk to somebody else about what you have told me and this will ALWAYS be discussed with you in advancIf you would like to see me for a psychology appointment, then you can either refer yourself by collecting one of the forms at the nurse's station or out-patient's reception, or speak to another one of your team and they will refer you.  Alternatively, if you would like some more information or to ask any questions, please feel free to contact me.

Cystic Fybrosis

Cystic Fybrosis

Cystic Fybrosis

Cystic Fybrosis

Cystic Fybrosis

Cystic Fybrosis

Cystic Fybrosis

Cystic Fybrosis

Cystic Fybrosis

 

No comments:

Post a Comment