Monday 29 October 2012

Lidoderm

Lidoderm

since there was no rash I thought it was from the bra....NO
Then I thought it was from the material I was wearing........I didn't seek Doctor help until last month until the stabbing was so bad.
I isolated, withdrew,and took Motrin 800 mg which took the edge took the edge off.....I got very depressed
and thought It was all in my head because the pain was so severe at times that sleep was the only way to escape. I was so frightened and antisocial.After over a year; I went to the DR. with my husband's pleading. I really wish I had gone sooner toget the help I needed the over a year. I began TO THINK I WAS CRAZY because during the evening the stabing and burning got so bad
I sat and watched TV and we looked were the problem was and I began to think it was psychological.

Lidoderm

Lidoderm

Lidoderm

Lidoderm

Lidoderm

Lidoderm

Lidoderm

Lidoderm

Lidoderm

 

No comments:

Post a Comment