Monday 29 October 2012

California Halibut

  California Halibut

The first conversation between Carl Jung and Sigmund Freud is reported to have lasted for over 13 hours.  Freud, who was already established in his field, saw his younger, outspoken peer as a sort of protégé.  Freud became a father figure to Jung, as if their relationship were its own psychological case study.  In correspondences, Freud referred to Jung as, “The Joshua to my Moses, fated to enter the Promised Land which I myself will not live to see.”  Again and again he speaks of Jung as his "heir," once as "my successor and crown prince," and even as "spirit of my spirit."

  California Halibut

  California Halibut

  California Halibut

  California Halibut

  California Halibut

  California Halibut

  California Halibut

  California Halibut

  California Halibut

 

No comments:

Post a Comment