Saturday 13 October 2012

Cheap Party Favors

Cheap Party Favors

But then. Yes, but then. There's this eating thing going on. I want to go to Thanksgiving, and then I don't want to go to Thanksgiving. I can't wait, and then I can, because I know I'm going to eat so much I'll be sick. But I'll enjoy it while I'm doing it. But then, I'll be sorry later and feel like a big fat loser. But then I had such a good time. But then, I'll feel fat and ugly and out of control and...and...and...
Is this my fault? No way. It's the Pilgrims-it is the Pilgrims' fault. I won't blame the Indians...they were just trying to be nice by offering up all that food. But the Pilgrims, that's another story. They were eating like squirrels--storing for the winter. And we, as good Americans, follow in their footsteps, year in year out, never realizing that if it's a bad harvest, we can just go to the grocery.

Cheap Party Favors

Cheap Party Favors

Cheap Party Favors

Cheap Party Favors

Cheap Party Favors

Cheap Party Favors

Cheap Party Favors

Cheap Party Favors

Cheap Party Favors

No comments:

Post a Comment