Wednesday 24 October 2012

Frequent Urination

Frequent Urination

where you feel an urge to pass urine more often than usual, is not just a a nuisance and a cause of poor sleep, it can be a symptom of an underlying medical condition. Polyuria is a medical term that refers to the excessive passing of urine (frequent urination).Unfortunately many people soldier on, perhaps accepting it as something they have to put up with, or they don't think it is worth bothering the doctor about, or maybe they are scared it might signify something serious. But often, when they seek diagnosis and treatment, patients find the cause is not serious or harmful, and it is possible to return to normal urinary habits. 

Frequent Urination

Frequent Urination

Frequent Urination

Frequent Urination

Frequent Urination

Frequent Urination

Frequent Urination

Frequent Urination

Frequent Urination


1 comment:

  1. Goji berries ... yes ... I tried these too. I don't want to take medication for the rest of my life, so why would I want to take a natural supplement every day for the rest of my life (although goji berries are very tasty and very nutritious). For me, it wasn't a cure either (and I LOOK for the cure).
    Until then, I hadn't found a cure. I felt like a young, confused mess. I continued to have extreme pain, but I continued on my path to recovery. I began to focus on myself and not on everyone else. When I was a young adult, I took on too much responsibility out of obligation. It was no longer healthy for me, so I resigned from all my projects and groups. Those days ahead were the best [and worst] days. I took a lot of time off, but I started to feel extremely exhausted. Many health professionals "diagnosed" me with adrenal fatigue and HIV, prostate cancer, so my situation was boring, then I continued to seek permanent treatment online, that's when I discovered the hands of the Dr. Itua Herbal Center that God blessed with ancestral herbs and a gift to heal people with diseases such as cancer, Alzheimer's disease, HPV, male and female infertility, melanoma, mesothelioma, diabetes, multiple myeloma, Parkinson's disease, neuroendocrine tumors, herpes, HIV/AIDS, non-Hodgkin's lymphoma, chronic diarrhea, COPD, Love Fate, Hepatitis. .. So I made a purchase of his herbal medicines and I have been monitoring my health for 6 years now and I have actually confirmed that his herbs are a permanent remedy and I am so glad I came to know his herbal remedies. You can contact Dr. Itua Medicinal Herbal Center Email: drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com WhatsApp: +234848149277967. if you have experienced exactly what I am going through in terms of health problems, because really honestly, there is more to learn about natural herbs than about medicines.

    ReplyDelete